Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the Workstreampeople websites, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from January 1st 2018.
What information do we collect?
When registering or ordering on our websites, or other entry point, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, company information or other details needed to provide the service you requested.
When do we collect your information?
Workstreampeople collects personal information when you visit our blog, websites, register for a whitepaper, case study, webcast, eNewsletter or download, when you use certain Workstreampeople products or services, when you register to attend a seminar or participate in an online survey, when you visit our stand/booth at an event, when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list, or you submit an entry for promotions, or when you submit your personal information to Workstreampeople for any other reason.
What we do with the information we collect
With this information we are able to better understand your needs and offer you a better service, especially for the following reasons:
- To fulfil your requests for certain products and services.
- To personalize your website experience
- To keep you up-to-date on the latest product and service announcements, software updates, special offers or other information
- To better understand your needs and provide you with better services, your information may also be used by Workstreampeople or her business partners to send you, direct or email marketing information or contact you for market research. Workstreampeople only uses such information if it has been collected in accordance with acceptable privacy practices consistent with this policy and applicable laws
Information sharing and disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside Workstreampeople without your permission, except under the conditions as described below. Inside Workstreampeople, data is stored in controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the Netherlands or any other country where Workstreampeople, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
Workstreampeople may send your personal information to other companies or people under any of the following circumstances:
- When Workstreampeople has your consent to share the information;
- When Workstreampeople needs to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- When Workstreampeople needs to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Workstreampeople to provide a product or service to you (Workstreampeople will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose);
- When Workstreampeople wants to keep you up-to-date on the latest product and service announcements, software updates, special offers or other information Workstreampeople thinks you are interested in either from Workstreampeople or from business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications).
How to review and delete your account and information
You may send a request to Workstreampeople for the deletion of your account or any personal information held by Workstreampeople. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, >we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Automatically Collected Information
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
Cookies.A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our websites may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Workstreampeople will amend this policy from time to time. If Workstreampeople makes any substantial changes in the way it uses your personal information Workstreampeople will make that information available by posting a notice on this site.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have questions or concerns about the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, or if you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org